Saturday 17 March 2012

The Fashion Mullet "It's all business in the back and party in the front!"

River Island €60
A.C Slater rocks a mullet in Saved by the Bell
The dip hem skirt.......the mullet of Spring/Summer 2012 and that's not just because of the long back and short sides. Like the dodgy 80's do that seems to have crept back into noughtys society, it's the Marmite of the season. Do you love the dip hem skirt? I'm not sure how I feel but I'm willing to give it a shot because I'm a logical kind of gal and I've considered the pros and cons.

Pros:
Loose fit should be flattering on most shapes
Day to night in a flash

Cons:
Boys will never 'get' this style

So I guess the pros out weigh the cons but looking silly will always win the day....thinking of taking the dip hem plunge?

2 comments:

  1. I mark this one a fad ! Not sure about it. I think its more wedding dress inspiration gone wrong! A fad I won't be rocking this year i'm afraid. The mullet can never be cool, neither on AC Slater nor in fashion.
    Love dani xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha very true Dani! The thing is, I reckon it may be too early days to write it off, let me know if you change your mind! x

    ReplyDelete