Tuesday 20 March 2012

Return of the Mac

Mac Attack

1. H&M €49.95
2.Topshop £68
3. Topshop £125
4. Mark Morisson, the original Mack daddy... I couldn't resist

Mac, trench coat, whatever you want to call it, it's back again and it's big for Spring/Summer 2012. The best part is that this neutral outerwear is the perfect middle man between daytime and dressy, I'd call it casual tailoring actually. So wear your mac to work, wear it shopping or at night, heck wear it open, belted or belted behind too! This H&M mac is as good as it gets so I got it: waist cinching belt, trademark lapels and chunky brown buttons. Fad or Friend?

Christine x

1 comment:

  1. I've gotta say that I'm a big fan of this trend Christi and after spotting this 'purse friendly' beauty... I'm going to be making my way straight to H&M:)! X

    ReplyDelete